Friday, August 7, 2015

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY HAUL: THE BODY SHOP, MAC COSMETICS, MAYBELLINE, LUSH COSMETICS, PRADA, L'OREAL PARIS, ZOELLA BEAUTY & MORE

Today's blog post is going to be a collective haul post! A couple of weeks ago, Simon and I went on a little vacation trip to Sweden. We met up with his sister and a bunch of friends in PiteƄ, then we drove to SkellefteƄ for a few days of shopping and some fun in the sun.

I ended up picking up quite a few beauty items on our Sweden trip, which I'm excited to share with you guys in today's blog post. I also ordered a couple of items online a while back, which I haven't done a post about yet. So I thought that I would include them in this post, since I'm planning on doing reviews on a couple of the items! :-) 
 ♥ The Body Shop Mango Gift Set. You can check out their Mango range, (HERE).
 ♥ IsaDora Gift Set. 

 ♥ The Body Shop Olive Gift Set. You can check out their Olive range, (HERE).
 ♥ Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Ballerina, (HERE) and Broadway Blues, (HERE) IsaDora Gel Nail Top Coat, (HERE) and Gel Nail Lacquer in Skyline, (HERE).
♥ Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, (HERE). 
 ♥ Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh, (HERE) & Hydrate, (HERE). 
 ♥ Zoella Beauty Bath Soak and Shower Cream, (HERE), Body Lotion, (HERE) & Body Mist, (HERE). 

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Brave, (HERE).
 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Soar, (HERE). 

 ♥ Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Passion, (HERE) & Chocolate Masque, (HERE). 
 ♥ The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in #01 Honey Kissed, (HERE), Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical, (HERE) & Piz Buin Ultra Light Dry Touch Face Fluid, (HERE).
♥ Lush Cosmetics Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, (HERE), Gina Tricot Nail Polish in Candy Mint, (HERE), Prada Candy Florale, (HERE) & L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper in Light to Medium, (HERE). 

I have already tested out a couple of the products, but most of them have just been hanging around in my makeup drawer waiting to be played with. I have been wanting to do this post for a while now, so I'm glad that it's finally up and running. As always, be sure to let me know if there are any products here that you would like me to do a review on. I'm already planning on doing a review on the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette as well as the Soar lip liner and Brave lipstick from MAC Cosmetics. But I still want to know what you guys are interested in seeing a review on, because I love getting feedback from you. You guys are the best and I love you all so much! :-) 

Have you picked up any new beauty products recently? What's your favorite item from this haul? :-)
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous haul!! I love The Body Shop for their gift sets and I find the body butters really lovely! :-) Xxx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I agree. Their gift sets are amazing, I bought these two on sale. They were having a buy 3 get 1 for free so I picked up the Shea collection for my mom. Have you tried anything from that range? It's really lovely, obsessed with the scent of it :-)

      Delete
  2. This is an epic haul! I love the look of those Body Shop sets. Brave is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks too, it goes with every look.

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey. I love the gift sets from The Body Shop, they are some of my favorites. I picked these up because they were having a buy 3 get 1 for free, so I got my mom one of the Shea gift sets too. Have you tried that range? It smells amazing :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul.. That chocolate mask looks really good.. !! Are that Zoella brand made by YouTuber Zoella..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey. Yeah, that's her beauty range:-)

      Delete
  4. It's beautiful, I can't wait to try it out :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig