Tuesday, December 3, 2013

EBAY BEAUTY HAUL: NARS, SLEEK MAKEUP, OPI, FORMULA X FOR SEPHORA, CLINIQUE & SENSATIONAIL

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? How is your day going so far? Today's post is going to be a little eBay beauty haul. As I mentioned in my Cherry Culture beauty haul, Simon and I recently had our 6 year anniversary. He surprised me with a little money treat, which I could use on whatever I wanted. I placed an order on Cherry Culture (you can check out my haul post HERE), and I also picked up a few goodies from eBay as well! :-) 

♥ NARS Ita Kabuki Brush. 

I picked up the NARS Ita Kabuki Brush, which I'm super excited about trying out. I have heard so many wonderful things about this brush, and I can't wait to finally test it out. I'm not sure if it's authentic or fake, but the people who bought and left their feedback on it said that it was an authentic brush. It was only AU $15.99 (92NOK), which I think is a good deal. Authentic or not, I know I will get some good use out off it! :-)

 ♥ OPI No Spain No Gain & OPI Lincoln Park At Midnight. 

 ♥ OPI No Spain No Gain & OPI Lincoln Park At Midnight.
 I also picked up two new nail polishes from OPI, No Spain No Gain and Lincoln Park At Midnight. Both shades look beautiful, and I'm looking forward to trying them out. Let me know if you would me to feature one off these shades in an upcoming ''Swatch Of The Week'' post! :-)

 ♥ Formula X For Sephora Nail Polishes in Thrilling, Bionic & Rocket Fuel.

♥ Formula X For Sephora Nail Polishes in Thrilling, Bionic & Rocket Fuel. 

I also picked up the Formula X For Sephora nail polishes in Thrilling and Bionic. These nail polishes have been getting a lot off love lately. They have a really good selection off shades and finishes to choose from, I already have my eye on a bunch off shades from their nail polish range. I swatched Thrilling in one off my recent ''Swatch Of The Week'' posts, which you can check out HERE! :-)

The seller also included the shade Rocket Fuel as a little treat, which I thought was a really sweet thing to do. You can check out the seller HERE! :-)

 ♥ Sleek MakeUP Blush in Rose Gold.

♥ Sleek MakeUP Blush in Rose Gold. 

 ♥ Sleek MakeUP Blush in Pomegranate.

♥ Sleek MakeUP Blush in Pomegranate.

 I picked up two blushes from Sleek MakeUp, which happens to be my very first blushes from this brand. I have heard so many wonderful things about them, so I figured I needed to try them out. I ordered these from Cloud 10 Beauty, along with the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. I'm really looking forward to trying these out, they do look quite beautiful in their little packaging! :-)

♥ Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara & Lash Doubling Mascara. 

After hearing wonderful things about the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, I decided to order one and try it out for myself. I have played around with it a few times already, and so far I really like it. The eBay seller (link to the seller HERE) also included a sample off the Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara, which I thought was a really nice gesture. Looking forward to trying out that one as well!

♥ SensatioNail Color Gel Polishes French Manicure in Sheer Pink & Sugar Plum. 

The last two items that I picked up are the two SensatioNail Color Gel Polishes in Sugar Plum and French Manicure in Sheer Pink (also called Babydoll Pink). I have been wanting to try out their french manicure for a while now, excited to finally give it a go. I think I'm going to try it out for Christmas, haven't worn a french manicure in years! :-)

Have you bought any new beauty products lately? Have you tried out any off the items that I picked up? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Cant believe you managed to buy all of that on ebay! Well done! Some great picks, I love the sleek blushes!

    www.gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blush looks so pretty !

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    connect with me on my :
    | BLOG | Instagram | Twitter |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig