Saturday, December 7, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.7: FIT FOR A QUEEN

Hey Everyone :-)
Happy Saturday! How are you guys doing today? I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! I'm feeling a little better today, which I'm very happy about. I hate feeling under the weather, especially during December!

Anyways, it's time to open up hatch number seven in our Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar series. Today's shade from Ciate is a beautiful metallic silver, which I'm very pleased with. Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below :-)

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Fit For A Queen.
♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Fit For A Queen.

Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Fit For A Queen is a pretty classic metallic silver. It's very smooth and easy to apply. It dries quickly and it's fully opaque in two coats.

Fit For A Queen is a dupe for Zoya Trixie, which I featured along with Miss Mistletoe on day four in the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar (link to the post HERE). I'm a big fan off metallic nail polishes, because I think that they make the nails look cool, fun and very shiny. Overall, I'm very pleased with Fit For A Queen. The shade is very pretty and it's a great pick for the holidays too! :-)

Fit For A Queen is available at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link to the nail polish if you are interested :-)

What do you think about Fit For A Queen? Do you like metallic silver nail polishes? Which nail polish from the Ciate Mini Mani Month is your favorite so far? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. such s pretty manicure ! I love your blog header its so cute !!! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cailin´s Place It's a lovely shade! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment <3 :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pretty Sarah Yeah, it's such a pretty shade. Big fan of metallic silver nail polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour, perfect for Christmas x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig