Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.10: SPEED COAT

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you guys doing today? Hope that you all are having a great week so far! Ciate's Fast Dry Top Coat called Speed Coat is the surprise behind today's hatch in the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. Speed Coat is their award winning top coat, which guarantees touch dry nails in sixty seconds.

I'm really looking forward to giving this top coat a go, touch dry nails in sixty seconds sounds pretty awesome to me. I will let you guys know what I think about this product, once I've had a chance to play around with it. Definitely keep your eyes open for a review in the near future! :-) 

 ♥ Ciate Fast Dry Top Coat in Speed Coat. 

♥ Ciate Fast Dry Top Coat in Speed Coat. 

Speed Coat is currently on sale at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link to the product if you are interested :-)

Have you tried out Ciate's Fast Dry Top Coat? If yes, do you like it? Do you have a favorite top coat? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig