Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sneak Peek: Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

♥ Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. 

Hey Beauties :) 
It's been almost a week since my last blog post, but now I'm finally back and ready to share new posts with you guys. Simon and I recently went to Paris to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, so that's the reason why I haven't updated my blog. We had such a wonderful time in Paris, and I can't wait to go back again. I also picked up a lot of beauty products in Paris, so I will be doing a haul post very soon :)

 I'm beyond excited about the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar, which Simon surprised me with. He only let me borrow it for a few minutes, so I could take a few pictures and share it with you guys, ha ha! I'm so excited about this, and I can't wait to see which nail polishes that are hiding behind each hatch. I will be doing a new Ciate manicure everyday in December, so stay tuned for that if you are interested :)

♥ Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. 

What do you think about the Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar by Ciate? Are you guys excited to see my haul post from Paris? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The calendar is amazing, love it! ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! And yes, can't wait to see your Paris beauty haul!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that seems like a really cool thing to do for the month of December. If I could wear nail polish everyday I would have took on a challenge similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this too and can't wait for the start of December so i can open it!!

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/ciate-mini-mani-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is adorable! ♥
    Even I'm excited to see how its going to turn out. Check out those lovely colors & pattern on the outside! Fabulous!

    Christine I'm definitely excited to see this haul post all the way from Paris! Waiting in anticipation for more. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just got this kit in work a few weeks ago for holiday and I was going to buy it and use it for the month of November because I couldn't wait! My fav look I use to do was use a gold magnetic polish with the fishnet finish as a base and put the ciate multi colored cavier beads on top and my nails looked like little ice cream cones! I can't wait to see all of your nail looks!
    xoxo Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig