Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cherry Culture: Haul Post & Photos

Hey Sweeties :) 
A while ago, Cherry Culture was having a really good deal on selected products from NYX Cosmetics. I decided to place an order and get my hands on a few products that had been on my wish list for a while!

If you want to see which products I picked up from Cherry Culture, just keep reading. I will be doing reviews and sharing swatches off the products in upcoming blog posts, so definitely stay tuned for that :)

 ♥ Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.

 ♥ Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract.

I just had to pick up two off these NYX Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One With Green Tea Extract. I love using this to remove my waterproof eye makeup, it does a really good job breaking up all the makeup and it only takes a few minutes to do it. Its quite oily, so I don't like using it on my face. I did a review on this product a while ago, here is the link if you want to take a peak :)

 ♥ Girls Gloss in Real Nude, Mauve, Pinky Natural & True Red.

I'm very impressed with these lip glosses from NYX. They are extremely pigmented and they feel great on the lips as well. I actually have a few off these lip glosses in my collection already and I'm planning on doing a swatch post very soon :)

 ♥ Girls Gloss in Real Nude.

 ♥ Girls Gloss in Mauve.

 ♥ Girls Gloss in Pinky Natural.

 ♥ Girls Gloss in True Red.

 ♥ Butt ''Naked'' Eyes Palette.

 ♥ Butt ''Naked'' Eyes Palette.

 ♥ Butt ''Naked'' Eyes Palette.

♥ Butt ''Naked'' Eyes Palette. 

After seeing Lau from hananoire the blog's amazing review and swatches off this palette from NYX, I just knew I had to pick it up for myself. She totally convinced me to get it and I'm beyond excited to play around with it, all the colors look absolutely amazing, what do you guys think?

It comes with fifteen gorgeous eye shadows, four blushes, one bronzer and two highlighters. I only paid $15 for this awesome eye palette, now that is what I call a total steal and a great bargain :)

Have you ordered anything from Cherry Culture lately? See anything you like? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You're too sweet, Chris! You keep refering me on your posts, I have no words to express my gratitude. I'm so glad you like it!
    Seriously, I'm anxiously waiting on your review to see if we either agree on things or not, it's so much fun! It's the first time anyone actually buys something I recommend, I'm so happy it was you! ♥♥♥ My CC purchase is on the way but customs here is sooooo slow, so who knows when I'm going to get it! xo Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYX Glosses - they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of NYX! Great post and haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $15?! That's a steal! I just saw NYX products at the mall today and was so tempted to buy new make up! Haha

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stuff looks awesome Christine, plus I just wanted to let you know that I have passed an award onto you on my blog!
    http://wwwmakeupjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/your-blog-is-great-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul honey <3 would love to see the reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. Enjoy. :)


    Check out my blog giveaway, you could win a pair of margarita capris from vibrant fitwear retail: $59.96-99.95

    http://iheartmakeupandfashion.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-giveaway-vibrant-fitwear-margarita.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. great haul hun,love the glosses

    ReplyDelete
  9. That naked eyes palette looks great! Shades that you could wear both everyday and for going out love it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeg vil ha omtale på Butt Naked Eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing haul! Too bad we don't have NYX here, I've been dying over butt naked palette. -.-
    Lovely post,
    xoxo


    Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect, everything we need to see us beautiful! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig