Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oliv Naturell, L'Occitane, Dior, Burberry & Kicks Nail Polish

I have some new beauty products I want to share with you all. These are products I picked up from our new beauty store called Kicks that opened here last week. So many brands and products that I want to try out, dont even know where to start haha! Here are the products decided to pick up :)


♥ Oliv Naturell Cosmetic Wipes. Im very excited to try these out, never tried anything from this brand before :)


♥ Nail Polish in Fab Jean & Oxygen Forest. I cant wait to try out these nail polishes, especially Oxygen Forest since I dont have anything like it in my collection. These are $6.70 each :)




♥ L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Soap. Im super curious about this face soap from L'Occitane. Im always on the lookout for new skin care products to try out since I haven't found any products worth rebuying. Now I just need to order the Ultra Rich Face Cream since its not available in the store :)


♥ I also picked up Miss Dior, Burberry Brit Sheer & J'adore samples. Looking forward to trying these out, I LOVE perfumes :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you bought any new beauty products lately? Tried any of these products? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig