Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chic Eyeshadow Quad by H&M [Swatches]










Just got back home after a little shopping trip with my mom and I picked up a few things I wanted, one of the items is this quad by H&M. When I first saw this quad in their beauty section, I immediately fell in love with how beautiful the colors looked and I dont regret picking this up. Its just too beautiful to pass up :)

Im very impressed with how pigmented these eyeshadows are. I highly recommend that you pick this up the next time your at H&M, you wont regret it :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about the swatches? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. pretty fall shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors look super pigmented and really nice! great for everydy or a smokey look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like H&M makeup, their nail varnishes are great!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are so pigmented!!!
    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! H&M Makeup is really impressive! I'm very pleased with the stuff I have, the quality is great for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my ! That is a pretty little palette !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig