Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Fishtail Braid




This was my very first attempt at creating the fishtail braid and Im actually very pleased on how it turned out. I really love this type off braid, its really cute. The braid is not supposed to look perfect, I think it looks best when its a bit messy :)

Since I could not find a clear hair tye, I had to use a regular, black one. Next time Im going to use a clear one and then cut it after the braid is finished :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about the fishtail braid? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I like braids too. I can do the fishtail on someone else, but it is really hard for me to do on my own hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done it beautifully <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kimberly It can be a little tricky, but practice makes perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I would love to try this... So how are u long time no see hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this braid... I thought it was hard but its really easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this braid... I though it was hard to do... but its really easy and suits every1one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kjempesøt flette :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your braid! I've always wanted a fish braid starting from the top but I can't do it on myself. My cousin tried doing it once bu it looked like a birds nest on my head lol it was a mess. I love how yours came out! The hair tie on top & then cutting it, sounds like a good technique! I've never heard of that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dinorah ♥ I was actually very surprised how easy it was. The hair tie trick is definitely helpful, you should try that and see how it works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fiskebensfletter er søøte! Elsker fletter generelt eg :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig