Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blake Lively For Glamour

I love Blake Lively, I think she is such a sweet and beautiful person with a really amazing fashion style. I wanted to share these really gorgeous pictures from her July Glamour Magazine photoshoot :)


Cardigan - Tom Scott
Shorts - Raoul
Bracelets - House of Lavande
Pumps - Christian Louboutin

Sweater & shorts - Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti.
Earrings - Lorraine Schwartz.




Blouse - Stella McCartney.
Jeans - American Apparel.
Earrings - Miriam Salat.
Bracelet - Joan Goodman.
Ring - Lorraine Schwartz
Pumps - Christian Louboutin.


Sweater - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shorts - M Missoni
Earrings - Miriam Salat
Cuff - Oscar de la Renta



What do you think about the pictures? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Isn't she just gorgeous! I love her!
    XX
    Jacenda
    http://www.kissanmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right she is so gorgeous; I love her I remenber when I saw sisterhood of the traveling pants, she was so young there and now she is all grown up =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a beautiful girl - wow ♥ !

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so pretty! Love those CL pumps! I never knew her sister is from Teen Witch...remember that movie from the 80s??

    XO,
    Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig