Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wishlist: Too Faced Natural Eye Kit


Picture Source. koreanbeacon.com.

This adorable palette by Too Faced has been on my wishlist for a while now. I really like the pretty natural colors thats in this kit. I have seen this palette everywhere on youtube and on beauty blogs, so i guess its a pretty popular palette.

I have the smokey eye palette by Too Faced, but i would rather have this one instead. I love to use dark and strong colors, but i love natural eye makeup even more :)

Do you the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I want this as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend it! I use mine every day for work and save my smokey dark looks for the weekend. The colors are sooo pretty

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have iot and love it, it's very versatile and pigmented! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This & the romantic eye are on my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette has very nice colors. I love natural colored makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I was at my Sephora earlier today and I was looking at this palette. I almost bought it because I thought it was cheap. It was only $35 and the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig