Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Liquid Eyeshadows

Bought these two liquid eyeshadows from elf cosmetics. Thought they looked kind of fun to play with so i ordered two. They have 8 colors to choose from. I decided to try out Sexy Silver and Misty Mauve. They did not have the other colors that i wanted, hope they will get them back in stock soon.


You apply the color to your eyelid and blend it in. Allow the product to fully dry and then apply more if you want.

Swatches:

Sexy Silver & Misty Mauve

I really like these two colors. Cant wait to try out the misty mauve, its such a cute color.
I have never tried liquid eyeshadows before, so its going to be very interesting and fun.

Have you tried liquid eyeshadows before?
What do you think? :)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Yummy!

    Ello babe! What I love about about cream eyeshadows is... that they hold there "boldness and impact" all day. I am a huge fan! ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look great!! Especially sexy silver. Hey do post a look wearing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors actually look good together!
    I agree with Rakhshanda. Could you do a post wearing these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never tried liquid eyeshadows before either, but these look really great. i will love to try these out!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colours...cant wait to see ur EOTD with these sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig